Magic Timed Shutdown Version History
- Fixed BUG that cannot unistall the program normally in rare cases.
- Fixed BUG that the system time can still be changed after "Prohibit changing the system time" is enabled.
- Fixed BUG that the task manager cannot be opened after "Disbale Task Manager" is closed.
- Fixed BUG that occurs in prohibiting the use of internet.
- Fixed the question that prompt "invalid signature" after finishing download in windows 10.
- Fixed BUG that error displays the task list.
- Fixed BUG that cannot invoke the program using the hotkey in rare cases.
- Revised some error letters.
- Improved the compatibility with windows 10.
- Improved many parts of the shut down module.
- Added "new version available" notification.
- Added the feature for full version users who can log off the activation information.
- Added query interface for activation code.
- Enhanced software interface for XP.
- Improved software stability.
- Fixed the bug that the system cannot be shut down in some cases.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Fixed two bugs.
- Improved software performance.
- Improved network activation mechanism.
- Added a feature disconnect network at a certain time.
- Added a feature disable network at a fixed time period.
- Fixed a bug appeared at task remind.
- Added Log Analysis.
- Added 6 conditions for auto shutdown.
- Added 3 executable tasks.
- Multiple tasks could be executed simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug which disabled obtaining network speed.
- Improved the inconvenience of exit the software before uninstalling Magic Timed Shutdown.
- Fixed a bug that software couldn't be closed normally in windows2003.
- Fixed a bug bringing about error prompt when the software booted in windows 2003.
- Improved the shutdown method.
- Added a feature diable compression software.
- Added control over 20 more web browsers.
- Enhanced software control.
- Fixed a bug unable to cancel auto-start upon PC boot.
- Changed the original default hotkey Ctrl + F11 to Ctrl + Alt + G.
- Sped up startup time.
- Optimized starting method.
- Enhanced software control and management.
- Optimized software.
- Fixed a bug.
- Enhanced security of the software.
- Made adjustments to the software interface.