Best Disk Lock Version History
- Supports to change skins on Best Disk Lock.
- Fixes an issue that software appears blurry on high-resolution displays.
- Improves the interface layout of Best Disk Lock.
- Improves the security of Best Disk Lock.
- Includes other improvements and bug fixes.
- Added the feature for full version users who can log off the activation information.
- Minor improvements.
- Changed the Lock Log to Lock Record for easily unlocking.
- Fixed a BUG that an error message occurred when the disk is opened after being unlocked in Windows XP.
- Improved the stability for disk elementary-lock.
- Added the feature to automatically open the disk when unlocking it.
- Added the option for users that whether to recover the unlocked disk(s) to locked status.
- Added the feature to automatically open the file or folder when unlocking it.
- Added the option for users that whether to recover the unlocked file(s) or folder(s) to lokced status.
- Added Lock Log for easily unlocking.
- Added the feature Forbid using the unassigned drive letters for more control on USB storage devices.
- Fixed a BUG that it needs two times to lock a folder.
- Improved the stability for disk advanced-lock.
- Added the judgement for the disks unsuitable for lock when locking disks.
- Fixed a BUG that an error occurred in software uninstallation.
- Enhanced software interface for XP.
- Fixed three minor bugs.
- Enhanced the software stability.
- Made two improvements.
- Fixed a bug.
- 2 minor improvements.
- Enhanced the software interface.
- Fixed two bugs.
- 3 minor improvements.
- Fixed a small bug when entering the registration code.
- Fixed a bug of operating system version judgement.
- Tweaked the interface.
- Fixed a bug of disabled advanced-lock in individual cases.
- Fixed a bug that disabled individual Tools in Windows 64-bit system.
- Enhanced the stability of software.
- Increased the trial period to 3 days.
- Adjusted the software interface.
- Boosted programs'running speed.