Best Encryption Expert Version History
- Added "new version available" notification.
- Added the feature for full version users who can log off the activation information.
- Added the feature “Drive Logs”.
- Expanded the file/folder size limitation for Diamond- , Full- and Portable encryption to 990MB.
- Enhanced the security of encrypted folders.
- Refactored and improved the cryptographic infrastructure.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug that the encrypted file/folder cannot be prevented from deletion, copy and removal in 64 bit operating system.
- Fixed other three BUGs.
- Added the judgement for the disks unsuitable for protection when protecting disks.
- Fixed bug unable to change the software skin promptly.
- Fixed bug that software ID exception in specific systems.
- Improved protection efficiency and strength for password protection and hiding protection.
- Improved password hint.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Enhanced software interface for XP.
- Optimized software installation experience.
- Encryption strength enhanced.
- Compatible with windows 8.1.
- Strengthened software security.
- Strengthened the Error Tolerance.
- Fixed a BUG that an error occurred while exiting software.
- Fixed a BUG that an error occurred in first running software.
- Fixed a bug occurred at the time of temporary decryption.
- Auto-hide feature added to Control Board of encrypted folder.
- Fixed two bugs of Image Browse.
- Fixed a small bug in other areas.
- Solved exceptions occured when decrypting encrypted files.
- Improved Detect feature used after opening an encrypted file.
- Fixed the time attribute issues of encrypted files.
- Fixed two bugs of Image Browse.
- Fixed other one minor bug.
- Added "Auto-close" to Control Board of the encrypted folder
- Improved control options of an opened "encrypted folder".
- Perfect user experience of entering activation code.
- Fixed a bug of Image Browse.
- Fixed other three minor bugs.
- Added Image Browse feature to encrypted folders.
- Updated the tech for folder "Open"feature.
- Added "Auto-close the opened folder" feature when keyboard and mouse without action in several minutes.
- Added hotkeys for quick close the opened folder.
- Strengthened the First-Aid feature of the Password-protected and Hidding-protected folders.
- Enhanced the First Aid Center feature.
- Fixed a bug disabling start On-Screen Keyboard on 64-bit system.
- Fixed a bug in system judging.
- Restored a rare-occured bug.
- Improved running speed.
- Strengthened Fault Tolerence.
- Altered the trial from 60 times to 7 days.
- Fixed a bug in First Aid Center.
- Increase the immediate show-up of Temporary Unprotect window.
- Fixed a bug appeared when "a folder cannot be noamally encrypted if FAT32 partition switchs to NTFS format".
- Strengthened Temporary Unprotect of a folder.
- + Improved the ability to deal with errors of an encrypted folder.
- + Added the control mode to an opened encrypted folder.
- Fixed the issue- cannot copy the files in an opened password-protected folder on Win7 system to resource management.
- Fixed the issue-cannot open some individual files in an opened encrypted folder.
- Modified the algorithm to judge whether a folder is used.
- Refined the encrypted file types judgement.
- Added memory function to Folder Browser for remembering users' regular-used window type and size.
- Added Temporary Unprotect feature to Folder Browser.
- Added Folder Browser.
- Fixed the issue-cannot completely judge the encrypted file types.
- Fixed the algorithm to judge whether a folder is used.
- Tweaked some individual interfaces.